Here in the Northeast, it’s beginning to feel very much like fall. The leaves are just starting to turn, the sun is setting earlier each day and I had to pull my fleece jacket out of the closet to take the dogs out.
- Watching my son’s youth football games
- Starbucks pumpkin scones
- Just-picked apples from the orchard
- Snuggling on the couch with my Maltipoo, Coco
- Moving my cute maxi dresses and sandals to the back of the closet (and hoping maxis will stay in style next year, I know, wishful thinking)
- Knowing a long winter is right around the corner, but that does mean more snuggles with this guy. ~>
There’s no time like the present to celebrate the rest of September! What going on? Well, this month marks the debut of my columnist gig. I started writing a little column called Chic Trends in Romance for BTS eMag. My first article entitled Rockin’ the Marriage Bed: From Ice Cold to Red Hot in Zero to Fifty features erotic romance books with HAWT married couples. Check it out for some great sexy reads!
Following the same theme, this week’s ALL THINGS GIRL guest blogger is author Dara Ames with her Sexy Side Trilogy staring super-smexy married couple, Jake and Emma Tyler.
Now, have you ever wondered about the secret life of an erotica writer? Join me at the very cool blog, EvolveWorld with Sophie Sansregret where I talk about the good, the bad and the ugly of writing ‘The Sexy’.
What do you like best about fall? Football…warm apple crisp with vanilla ice cream…can you tell I’m hungry? LOL
Enjoy the rest of your week!